STATIC SECURITY GUARDS
Securezza provides you with trained, certified and licensed Security Officers. Each security officer has been screened to the standards of The Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) and undergoes further rigorous background screening prior to employment with us.
Our employees are customer-oriented professionals, fully uniformed and equipped with the necessary tools to get the job done right. Our guard force is well trained in security policy and procedures. In addition, they are trained to provide superior customer service, making an outstanding first impression with your customers. We train our security guards to do more than deter, detect and report. We train them to be a concierge, receptionist, and representative of your company.
ARMED RESPONSE AND PATROLLING
AREA-DEDICATED ARMED RESPONSE AND PATROLLING
Securezza Response believes that effective mitigation of crime begins with area-dedicated armed response vehicles. Our Control Room is situated in Morningside, with all vehicles responding from, and patrolling small well-defined areas. This area-dedicated armed response service is available to the households of Cheetah Crescent Road Closure at a preferential rate as all residents are already be contributing towards the overall security solution.
COMPLIMENTARY ALARM RADIO LINK-UP
Securezza offers our clients a free link-up of their alarm systems to our 24-hour Control Room. Provided the client’s alarm is fully functional and requires no upgrade or repairs, there are no “up-front” or hidden costs involved in the radio link.
AREA PATROLLING AND VISIBILITY VEHICLES
Securezza deploys a fleet of area-dedicated armed response and patrol vehicles manned by professional and properly trained senior officers.Our dedicated patrol and response vehicles maintain high visibility in their areas and close attention is paid to our sites. High visibility discourages criminals. We prefer being close at hand for our clients’ protection rather than having to respond after an incident.
24-HR MONITORING AND RESPONSE
Our Control Room monitors our clients’ alarms and site panic systems via a radio transmitter linked to the system. We utilise the latest Listener® control room software as well as our early dispatch on all our vehicles.
- When an alarm is activated, a secure radio signal is sent and received by the control room operator and the armed response officers in our vehicles.
- The Controller dispatches the response vehicle (which has also received the signal electronically) and contacts the client telephonically.
- The Controller verifies the client’s password. If incorrect it is treated as duress situation.
- If correct password and all clear is given, vehicle response can be cancelled.
- The response officer will confirm address of client and proceed to home or business.
- The officer gain access via a prior arranged means and will patrol the premises on foot and check for signs of forced entry or suspicious circumstances.
- He will call for back-up and SAPS response if required. The response officer will provide feedback to controller.
- The controller will provide feedback to the client.
COMPLIMENTARY DRIVEWAY SERVICE
As a courtesy service, Securezza provides a complimentary driveway “meet & greet” service for our clients. Should a client feel that are being followed home, have noticed suspicious activity or persons or are returning home late at night, Securezza Armed Response Officers provide a complimentary service by meeting them in the driveway or escorting them from a nearby location.
It is our experience that clients generally do not abuse this free service, and we trust that the residents of Cheetah Road Closure will exercise the same prudence and reasonable approach when making use of our meet & greet service.
ER24 EMERGENCY RESPONSE
ER24 FIRST RESPONSE MEDICAL SERVICE
Included in the armed response service is 24-hr access to ER 24 first responder medical assistance. In the event of a medical emergency, our clients can summon first responder medical assistance by contacting ER24 directly on 084 124 or contact the control room.